Sunday, June 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday June 7

My menu plan usually just consists of dinner. I try to make sure we have plenty of leftovers for lunches. Also, I don't usually cook on the weekends. We eat leftovers, quick meals, or some times my husband cooks.

Sunday - salad (with lettuce from our garden) with chicken, Sister Schubert rolls (YUM!)
Monday - Poppy Seed Chicken, brown rice (actually I usually do half brown rice & half barley; I'll probably make enough for leftovers & another meal later in the week), salad
Tuesday - Waffles, eggs (maybe), fruit
Wednesday - Hamburger patties, Knorr stroganoff noodles, green beans
Thursday - stir fry with chicken, brown rice (& barley)
Friday - homemade pizza
Saturday - leftovers

ideas for lunches & snacks:
hot dogs
cheese
peanut butter
power muffins (in freezer)
fruit
raw veggies (carrots, celery)
homemade yogurt
almonds
crackers
graham crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment